Dr Gonzalez’s method is allogenic by nature, which means the tissue/cells are donated from a person and used in another person (human to human). Why do we recommend this method ? Because HTPSCs are:
- The tissue/cells are maintained fresh and only 9 month old (pregnancy time) and not whatever the age of the patients old cells.
- These cells are genetically new which means lots of telomerase activity -anti-aging enzyme that keeps cells from degenerating and dying-
- Non rejectable given their lack of surface antigens that would identify them as foreign.
- They have strong Immune-modulating properties in other words they balance our own body defense system. That makes them suitable to deal with many conditions effectively and side effects free.
- The genetic expression as embryonic without coming from an embryo and they are still multi potent (capable of forming different kinds of tissues). Also the method is ethically and morally acceptable.
- They are sterile and responsibly collected and stored.
- No need to perform any invasive procedure to the already sick patient in order to collect their own cells for the therapy.
- This method is beyond a stem cell therapy since along with the HTPSCs there are lots of growth factors, immune-modulating peptides and proteins in physiological levels. Telomerase etc.
- Dr Omar Gonzalez has been using his method for over 20 years and without saying that they are miraculous they do have a place in the regenerative medicine world since they work !